- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Developer inks Colossal Williamsburg deal
February 5, 2015
The real estate developer that scooped up Vice Media’s headquarters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, is buying an adjacent building that houses another prominent media brand.
Cayuga Capital is buying a warehouse along Wythe Avenue between North 10th and 11th streets that is occupied by Colossal—a company that specializes in producing hand-painted murals, billboards and outdoor advertisements—for $14.5 million.