- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
REBNY's Virtual Internship Program
Preparing New York City Students for a Future Career in the Real Estate Industry
It is critical that the real estate industry continues to step up as a key civic partner and continue our efforts to advance diversity and inclusion for students and young talent by sponsoring a paid, virtual internship in commercial real estate.
Together, the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), the City University of New York (CUNY) and Project Destined are launching a paid, 8-week Virtual Internship Program in Commercial Real Estate for diverse, CUNY undergraduate students.
BECOME A SPONSOR
REBNY is seeking contributions to support paid virtual internships that are critical to driving more diverse talent into careers with the real estate industry. Your contribution will support:
• 8-week, e-learning CRE course and capstone project, taught by Project Destined
• Intern earnings of $500
• Recruitment and selection of students led by REBNY and CUNY
Each package covers the cost of students to participate in the program.
Monday, June 14 — Friday, August 6, 2021
• 4-6 hours per week
• Interns will be placed in one of the following:
• Tuesday and Thursday, 3 - 5 p.m. or 5 - 7 p.m.
• Wednesday and Friday, 3 - 5 p.m. or 5 - 7 p.m.
• Mandatory participation in Zoom meetings
• Must have access to a computer and high-speed internet
NYC Resident presently enrolled in a CUNY school.
For their participation in the program, students will receive $500.
For more information contact Natasia Martin, Human Resources Coordinator at REBNY: via email at firstname.lastname@example.org