- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
REBNY's Virtual Internship Program
Preparing New York City Students for a Future Career in the Real Estate Industry
It is critical that the real estate industry continues to step up as a key civic partner and continue our efforts to advance diversity and inclusion for students and young talent by sponsoring a paid, virtual internship in commercial real estate.
Together, the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), the City University of New York (CUNY) and Project Destined are launching a paid, 8-week Virtual Internship Program in Commercial Real Estate for diverse, CUNY undergraduate students.
REBNY thanks all those who have sponsored this year's Virtual Internship Program.
• Donald Zucker
• Bentall Green Oak
• Himmel + Meringoff Properties
• SL Green
• Tishman Speyer
• Rudin Management
• The Durst Organization
• Warburg Realty
• Bernard Warren - Webb & Brooker, Inc.
• BFC Partners
• Brown Harris Stevens
• Edison Properties
• Meredith Kane
• Abrams, Garfinkel, Margolis, Bergson, LLP
• ATCO Properties & Management, LLC
• Brown Weinraub
• Koeppel Rosen, LLC
If you would like to become a sponsor of the Virtual Internship Program, please view the program brochure.
Monday, June 14 — Friday, August 6, 2021
• 4-6 hours per week
• Interns will be placed in one of the following:
• Tuesday and Thursday, 3 - 5 p.m. or 5 - 7 p.m.
• Wednesday and Friday, 3 - 5 p.m. or 5 - 7 p.m.
• Mandatory participation in Zoom meetings
• Must have access to a computer and high-speed internet
NYC Resident presently enrolled in a CUNY school.
For their participation in the program, students will receive $500.
For more information contact Natasia Martin, Human Resources Coordinator at REBNY: via email at email@example.com