- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- REBNY’s Latest Manhattan Retail Report Shows Growing Demand from a Diverse Range of Retailers
- Special Alert: Fair Housing Friday – Notice for Reasonable Accommodations Update
- Legal Line Question: How a Landlord Must Hold Rental Security Deposits (FAQ)
- New REBNY Report Shows Decline in Broker Confidence, As Respondents Highlight Quality of Life Concerns and Growing Economic Challenges
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- MAY 23Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- MAY 24Demystifying Board Packages Strategies for Success 2hrs.
- MAY 25Educating Sellers 1.5hrs.
- MAY 31Fundamentals of Manhattan Residential Property Valuations 2hrs.
- JUN 7Certified Negotiation Expert Core Concepts: 3 Day Virtual Course
- JUN 8Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JUN 9Getting to Closing Attorneys Role 2.5hrs.
- JUN 13Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- JUN 14Rules of the Road Ethical Business Practices and Co-Brokering in New York State
- JUN 15Educating Sellers 1.5hrs.
- JUN 16Navigating the For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Landscape 2hrs.
- JUN 22Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- JUN 23Co-op and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- JUN 28Mortgage Credit in the New Environment 3hrs.
- JUN 29Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- JUN 30Fair Housing 3hrs.
- MAY 20State of the Residential Market
- MAY 24Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAY 24Commercial Building Agents Rental Committee
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- MAY 27Residential Rental Committee Meeting
- JUN 3SOS: The Evolution of the Real Estate Industry
- JUN 7Virtual REBNY Residential Ethics Course (Mandatory for New Members)
- JUN 8Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- JUN 9Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- JUN 16Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JUN 21Membership Committee Webinar: All Stars State of the Market Report
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.