- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Brod Outlook: Carl Weisbrod on Revitalizing Midtown East and Making NYC Affordable
April 8, 2015
A year-and-a-half ago, City Planning Commission Chairman Carl Weisbrod was a partner at the real estate consulting firm HR&A Advisors, enjoying a comfortable life in the private sector after spending years in and out of government.
“I was very happy … I was planning to do that forever,” said Mr. Weisbrod, now 70.