- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
NY Post -- Public has embraced gorgeous new World Trade Center
December 22, 2014
Yogi Berra’s eloquent observation, “Nobody goes there any more, it’s too crowded,” applies to the new World Trade Center. The only ones staying away are smarter-than-thou pundits who have no idea what they’re talking or writing about.
A visit to the WTC reveals gazillions of people swarming over every walkable square foot. They stroll over as much of the 16 acres as construction and security barriers allow, gaze up at the skyscrapers, photograph loved ones and, yes, touch the 9/11 victims’ names engraved around the memorial pools.