- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All REBNY On-Line Distance Learning course(s) must be cancelled within 5 days of purchase.
REBNY reserves the right to cancel a course if a minimum enrollment of ten (10) is not met, in which case a full refund would be given. REBNY rarely cancels a class due to bad weather. Email all cancellation requests to email@example.com.
- Continuing Education/Qualifying- A cancellation must be received in writing five days prior to the start of any class. A $20 service charge will be assessed on any refunded monies. No REFUNDS or CREDIT given will be given once the course starts.
- NY Residential Specialist- Requests for a refund will be considered upon receipt of a written cancellation request at least 10 days before the start of a program. A $50 service fee will apply, and the cost of any distributed books will be deducted. No refund will be given once a program begins; however, a candidate may re-register in a subsequent semester within one year.
- Certified Negotiation Expert/Certified Buyer Representative- A cancellation must be received in writing at least five days before the start of the course. A $100 service fee will apply, and the cost of any distributed books will be deducted. NO REFUND will be given once the course starts; however, a student may transfer to a subsequent class within one year.
- Florida Licensing Course- A cancellation must be received in writing at least five days before the start of the course. A $100.00 service fee will be charged for any cancellation. No REFUNDS or CREDIT given for NO-SHOWS.
Call 212-532-3100 to find out if a class has been cancelled or check our website for updates on this website.
REBNY Online and Classroom Courses Are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Classroom and online courses are different products. Time spent in each cannot be transferred from one to the other, or interchanged. All students should be advised that they are required to complete 100% of the REBNY course solely online or 100% of the REBNY course solely in the classroom; if a student chooses to cancel from one mode to another, they must start the course again from the beginning. A cancellation must be approved by the school Administrator or Director.