- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
This course will provide brokers with a fundamental understanding of the issues of representing clients in the acquisition or disposition process.
It will include:
- modules on investment sales brokerage
- retail leasing brokerage
- office leasing brokerage
Students will learn the process, critical components and common pitfalls of commercial transactions.
Credit Hours: 2.5
Can be applied to NYCP Designation
Brokers who wish to represent sellers and buyers, and lessors and lessees of commercial property will gain a better appreciation of the commercial craft so that they can better represent their clients in properly executing transactions.
Date(s): Thursday October 17, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Location: 570 Lexington Avenue- Mendik Education Center
Tuition: Member: $25.00