- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
REBNY’s Coronavirus Resource Hub provides members, the real estate industry and New Yorkers with the latest information and resources needed during the Coronavirus crisis. This hub of centralized content will help you navigate the quickly changing business climate during this difficult time.
In this site, you will find resources to help you navigate these unprecedented times, including:
- New York Forward Phase Two Resources. A collection of comprehensive guidelines for the real estate industry as New York City launches its New York Forward phases.
- Federal Stimulus Resources. An overview of the provisions in the $2 trillion CARES Act, which includes support for workers; support for residential owners and tenants; lending support for businesses; tax support for businesses; and support for state and local governments. For more information, download REBNY Resources: An Overview of the Federal Stimulus for the Real Estate Industry During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis.
- Real Estate Industry Resources. A collection of breaking news updates from REBNY to members via the group’s Coronavirus Update Newsletter, as well as guidelines and tips for the real estate industry to help facilitate virtual business transactions during this crisis. For more information download REBNY Resources: Practices to Facilitate Remote Real Estate Closings Using Technology During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis.
- Government Resources. Links to official guidance and insights from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the White House, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal agencies, as well as New York State and New York City’s official Coronavirus guidance, including executive orders and information and notices for building owners.
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits. A collection of resources dedicated to helping independent contractors, like many of our agent members, file for unemployment insurance benefits.
- Small Business Programs. A collection of resources outlining the several programs available to small businesses, building owners and managers.
- REBNY Webinars. To continue educating our members on the constantly evolving policies resulting from the Coronavirus crisis, REBNY has launched a Coronavirus Guidance Webinar Series, which offers deeper insights and step-by-step guidance to help support certain business activities safely and responsibly during this difficult time.
- Giving and Getting Help. Information about how individuals or organizations in need can apply for help and how individuals and organizations can donate services and resources to help during the crisis.