- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- New REBNY Report Shows Construction and Development Makes Measured Progress Toward Recovery
- Fair Housing Fridays: Landlords Interviewing Tenants
- Legal Line Question: REBNY Universal Co-Brokerage Agreement: Days on Market
- Eviction Prevention Roundtable & Project Parachute Partners Release Statement Responding to The Closure Of New York State’s Rent Relief Application Portal
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- DEC 6Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- DEC 7Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
- DEC 8Virtual REBNY Residential Ethics Course (Mandatory for New Members)
- DEC 9Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- DEC 14Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- DEC 15Rules of the Road Ethical Business Practices and Co-Brokering in NYS 2.5hrs.
- JAN 6Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- JAN 11Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- JAN 12Fair Housing 3hrs.
- JAN 12Fundamentals of Property Valuations 2.5hrs.
- JAN 13State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- JAN 17Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JAN 18Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- JAN 19Fundamentals of Manhattan Residential Property Valuations 2hrs.
- JAN 19Rules of the Road Ethical Business Practices and Co-Brokering in NYS 2.5hrs
- JAN 20Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
- JAN 25Topics in Fair Housing Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- JAN 26Co-op and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- JAN 26VIRTUAL: "Welcome to REBNY" New Commercial Members Introduction Seminar
- JAN 27Commercial Due Diligence for NY Commercial Real Estate 2hrs
- JAN 27Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- JAN 31Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- APR 12VIRTUAL: "Welcome to REBNY" New Commercial Members Introduction Seminar
- DEC 2CANCELED Residential SFC Meeting
- DEC 2Virtual: SOS: Foreign Buyers: Developing Business and Closing Successfully
- DEC 3VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee Meeting
- DEC 7VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- DEC 8VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 8Virtual: REBNY Access Presents: Affordable Housing: The Key to NYC’s Economic Recovery
- DEC 9Downtown Committee Meeting
- DEC 9Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- DEC 14MINF Committee Meeting (CLOSED to committee members only)
- DEC 16VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors
- JAN 7VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee Meeting
- JAN 11MINF Committee Meeting (CLOSED for committee members only)
- JAN 12VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council Meeting
- JAN 12Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting
- JAN 13Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JAN 18Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- JAN 20VIRTUAL: Residential SFC Meeting
- JAN 25MINF Committee Meeting (CLOSED for committee members only)
- JAN 26VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Committee Meeting
- JAN 27VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- FEB 1Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Market Discussion
- FEB 3Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- FEB 4VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee Meeting
- FEB 8MINF Committee Meeting (CLOSED for committee members only)
- FEB 9REBNY Access Winter Social
- FEB 9Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- FEB 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council Meeting
- FEB 10VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting.
- FEB 15Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- FEB 16Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- FEB 17VIRTUAL: Residential SFC Meeting
- FEB 22VIRTUAL: MINF Committee Meeting (Closed for committee members only)
- FEB 23VIRTUAL: Queens Committee Meeting
- MAR 1VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.