- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- REBNY Brings New Flavor to Iconic Annual Event
- Legal Line Question of the Week: Non-Renewal of a Lease on Market Rate Apartment
- Legal Line Question: Lease Renewals on Market Rate Apartments
- The Real Estate Board of New York and Coro New York Leadership Center Celebrate the Newest Graduating Class of REBNY Fellows
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- JUN 29Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- JUN 30Fair Housing 3hrs.
- JUL 6Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JUL 12Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- JUL 13Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- JUL 20Mortgage Credit in the New Environment 3hrs.
- JUL 21Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- AUG 2State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- AUG 3Getting to Closing Attorneys Role 2.5hrs.
- AUG 10Co-op and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- AUG 17Fair Housing 3hrs.
- AUG 25Rules of the Road Ethical Business Practices and Co-Brokering in New York State
- JUL 6Citysnap Pro 101: Introduction to Citysnap for REBNY Members (Virtual)
- JUL 12Citysnap Pro 101: Introduction to Citysnap for REBNY Members (In-Person)
- JUL 13Citysnap Pro 101: Introduction to Citysnap for REBNY Members (Virtual)
- JUL 19Citysnap Pro 101: Introduction to Citysnap for REBNY Members (In-Person)
- JUL 20Citysnap Pro 101: Introduction to Citysnap for REBNY Members (Virtual)
- JUL 21Virtual REBNY Residential Ethics Course (Mandatory for New Members)
- JUL 26Citysnap Pro 101: Introduction to Citysnap for REBNY Members (In-Person)
- JUL 27Citysnap Pro 101: Introduction to Citysnap for REBNY Members (Virtual)
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.