- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Legal Line Question: Landmarked Properties
- REBNY Applauds State Attorney General for Taking Action Against Developers that Failed to Comply with 421-a Requirements
- Legal Line Question: Use of the terms "Client" and "Customer"
- As New York Continues to Lose Hundreds of Millions in Tax Revenue Due to Historic Decline in Real Estate Sales, New REBNY Report Shows Broker Confidence Hit Record Low for 3rd Consecutive Quarter
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- NOV 2Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr
- NOV 5Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- NOV 9Coop and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- NOV 10From Application to Signing – What Every Agent Must Know 2.5hrs.
- NOV 16State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs
- NOV 18Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- NOV 19Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- DEC 2Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- DEC 9Fair Housing 3hrs.
- DEC 14Navigating The For Sale by Owner Landscaping 2hrs.
- DEC 15Getting to Closing Attorneys Role 2.5hrs.
- DEC 16Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- OCT 30VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Clinic
- NOV 5VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Meeting
- NOV 5WEBINAR: Election 2020 Debrief: Industry Impact and Lessons for 2021
- NOV 6VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- NOV 10VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- NOV 10VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- NOV 11VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- NOV 11CANCELLED: Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- NOV 12VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- NOV 12VIRTUAL: REBNY Access Sits Down with Kevin Hoo
- NOV 18VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- NOV 19VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- NOV 19VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- NOV 23VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza District Office Building Committee Meeting
- DEC 1VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- DEC 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- DEC 3Raffle Tickets - 32nd Annual Deal of the Year Charity and Awards Gala
- DEC 332nd Annual Residential Deal of the Year Charity & Awards Gala
- DEC 4VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- DEC 9Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- DEC 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 10VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- DEC 17VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- JAN 5VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- JAN 6Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- JAN 8VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- JAN 12VIRTUAL: Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- JAN 13VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- JAN 13VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JAN 14VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting (BARC)
- JAN 14VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- JAN 20VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee Meeting
- JAN 21VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- JAN 27VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Committee Meeting
- JAN 27VIRTUAL: Residential Queens Committee Meeting
- JAN 28VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JAN 28VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.