- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- As City Council Debates Controversial Bills on Commercial Rent Control, Broad Coalition of Business Leaders, Homeowners and Real Estate Industry Leaders Voices Opposition and Urges Council to Take a More Effective Approach to Supporting Small Businesses
- Fair Housing Fridays: Sex Offenders and Substance Abuse
- Legal Line Question: Temporarily Off The Market Listings
- Legal Line Question: Verifying Rent Regulation Status of an Apartment
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- SEP 21Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- SEP 22Getting to Closing Attorneys Role 2.5hrs.
- SEP 27Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- OCT 4Topics in Fair Housing: Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- OCT 6State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- OCT 7Co-op and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- OCT 14Fair Housing 3hrs.
- OCT 19Fundamental of Property Valuations- 2.5hrs.
- OCT 26Anatomy of a Retail Deal 2hrs.
- OCT 27Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- NOV 3Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- NOV 4Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- NOV 16Topics in Fair Housing: Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- NOV 30State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- DEC 1Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- DEC 7Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
- DEC 9Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- DEC 13Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- DEC 14Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- SEP 20Virtual REBNY Residential Ethics Course (Mandatory for Members)
- SEP 21Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- SEP 21Virtual Commercial Brokerage Grand Central District Office Building Committee Meeting
- SEP 22Residential Queens Committee Meeting
- SEP 22Virtual Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- SEP 23Virtual Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting
- SEP 23VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- SEP 24VIRTUAL: Residential SFC Meeting
- SEP 28Virtual Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Market Discussion
- SEP 30Virtual Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- OCT 1VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee
- OCT 5VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- OCT 5WEBINAR: Tips, Tricks and How to use Board Packager with CEO/Founder James
- OCT 12VIRTUAL: MINF Committee Meeting
- OCT 13VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Committee Meeting
- OCT 13Virtual REBNY Residential Ethics Course (Mandatory for Members)
- OCT 13VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- OCT 14VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- OCT 14VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza District Office Building Committee Meeting
- OCT 19NYRS Exclusive Event: Navigating Through the New, NYC Real Estate Market
- OCT 20Virtual Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee Meeting
- OCT 21VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- OCT 28VIRTUAL: SFC Meeting
- NOV 5VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee
- NOV 9VIRTUAL: MINF Committee Meeting
- NOV 9VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- NOV 9Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- NOV 10VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- NOV 10Virtual REBNY Residential Ethics Course (Mandatory for Members)
- NOV 16VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- NOV 18VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors
- NOV 19Residential Rental Clinic
- DEC 2VIRTUAL: Residential SFC Meeting
- DEC 3VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee Meeting
- DEC 7VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- DEC 8VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 9Downtown Committee Meeting
- DEC 14VIRTUAL: MINF Committee Meeting
- DEC 14VIRTUAL: MINF Committee Meeting Draft
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.