- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Legal Line Question: Must Brokerage Firms Provide Independent Contractors with Sexual Harassment Training?
- Real Estate Board of New York Celebrates Diverse Group of Rising Stars for Completing Inaugural Fellowship Program Focused on Fostering a More Inclusive Real Estate Industry
- Legal Line Question: Seller's Broker's Right to Review a Board Package
- REBNY Members Partner with Cuomo Administration on Launch of Low-Cost Rapid Testing Centers in New York City
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- MAR 10Fair Housing 3hrs.
- MAR 11Anatomy of a Retail Deal 2hrs.
- MAR 15Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- MAR 17Rent Regulated Apartments & Recent Legal Matters in NYC 2hrs.
- MAR 23Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- MAR 24Fundamentals of Manhattan Residential Property Valuations 2hrs.
- MAR 30Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- APR 6State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- APR 8Commercial Due Diligence for New York Commercial Real Estate 2hrs.
- APR 14Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- APR 21Fair Housing 3hrs.
- APR 28Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- MAY 4Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- MAY 11Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- MAY 26Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JUN 2Fair Housing 3hrs.
- JUN 8State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- MAR 5VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- MAR 9VIRTUAL: Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- MAR 10VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- MAR 10VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- MAR 10Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- MAR 10VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAR 11VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- MAR 17Residential Sales Council - Open Forum
- MAR 18VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- MAR 23WEBINAR: Upsides in a Distressed Market
- MAR 24VIRTUAL: Residential Queens Committee Meeting
- MAR 25VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAR 31VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Committee Meeting
- APR 1VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting
- APR 2VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- APR 6VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- APR 6VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- APR 8VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- APR 8VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza District Office Building Committee
- APR 14VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- APR 15VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- APR 15VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- APR 20VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- APR 21VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- APR 22VIRTUAL: Brooklyn Top Broker
- APR 28VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Meeting
- APR 30VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Clinic
- MAY 4VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- MAY 7VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- MAY 11VIRTUAL: Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- MAY 12VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- MAY 12VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAY 13VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- MAY 19VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- MAY 20VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAY 20VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Lower Manhattan Committee Meeting
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Residential Queens Committee Meeting
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Rental Committee Meeting
- JUN 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.