- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Legal Line Question: Multiple Contracts Out
- REBNY Announces Contestants for 77th Annual Most Ingenious Deal of the Year Awards Competition
- Fair Housing Fridays: New York State Fair Housing Fair Housing Fridays: New York State Fair Housing Exceptions
- REBNY Celebrates Industry Leaders and Charts the Path for New York City’s Greatest Comeback at 125th Annual Banquet
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- JUN 22Fundamentals of Manhattan Residential Property Valuations 2hrs.
- JUN 24Topics in Fair Housing Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- JUN 30Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
- JUL 7Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- JUL 8Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JUL 13Commercial Due Diligence for New York Commercial Real Estate 2hrs.
- JUL 20Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- AUG 3Topics in Fair Housing: Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- AUG 10Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
- AUG 12Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- AUG 17State of the Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- AUG 24Current Legal Updates Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.