- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Joint Statement by REBNY Chairman William C. Rudin and President James Whelan on the Passing of Mayor David Dinkins
- REBNY Responds to News Regarding Inwood Rezoning
- Legal Line Question: Advertising Expired Listings
- Legal Line Question: Warranty of Habitability
- Monthly Investment and Residential Sales Report: Snapshot of October 2020
- REBNY Research: Real Estate Broker Confidence Index Q3 2020
- Monthly Investment and Residential Sales Report: Snapshot of September 2020
- Monthly Investment and Residential Sales Report: Snapshot of August 2020
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- DEC 2Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- DEC 9Fair Housing 3hrs.
- DEC 14Navigating The For Sale by Owner Landscape 2hrs.
- DEC 15Getting to Closing Attorneys Role 2.5hrs.
- DEC 16Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- JAN 6Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- JAN 7Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- JAN 13Agency Law Intensive 2hrs
- JAN 19Ethical Business Practices
- JAN 27Fair Housing 3hrs.
- FEB 10Recent Legal Matters in New York State
- FEB 24Agency Law Intensive 2hrs
- MAR 10Fair Housing 3hrs.
- DEC 1VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- DEC 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- DEC 332nd Annual Residential Deal of the Year Charity & Awards Gala
- DEC 4VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- DEC 9Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- DEC 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 10VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- DEC 17VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- JAN 5VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- JAN 6Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- JAN 8VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- JAN 12VIRTUAL: Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- JAN 13VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- JAN 13VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JAN 14VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting (BARC)
- JAN 14VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- JAN 20VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee Meeting
- JAN 21VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- JAN 27VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Committee Meeting
- JAN 27VIRTUAL: Residential Queens Committee Meeting
- JAN 28VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JAN 28VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee
- FEB 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Meeting
- FEB 2VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- FEB 4VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza District Office Building Committee Meeting
- FEB 5VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- FEB 10VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- FEB 10Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- FEB 10VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- FEB 11VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- FEB 11VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Lower Manhattan Committee Meeting
- FEB 23VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- FEB 25VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.