- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Fair Housing Fridays: Voucher Series: HASA
- Legal Line Question: Commissions and Referral Fees to Foreign Entities
- As New Yorkers Return to the Office, Real Estate Industry and Labor Release Safety Guidelines for Commercial and Residential Buildings
- The Real Estate Board of New York Announces Contestants for 23rd Annual Retail Deal of the Year Awards Competition
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- AUG 3Topics in Fair Housing: Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- AUG 10Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
- AUG 12Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- AUG 17State of the Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- AUG 19Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- AUG 24Current Legal Updates Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- SEP 14Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.