- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Fair Housing Fridays: Protected Classes - Marital Status & Partnership Status
- Legal Line Question: Must a Landlord Provide an Air Conditioner in a Rental Apartment?
- The Real Estate Board of New York Announces New Leadership Promotions and The Creation of a Dedicated Diversity Department
- REBNY Statement on New CDC Guidance Regarding Mask-Wearing
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- MAY 19Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- MAY 20Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- MAY 26Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JUN 2Fair Housing 3hrs.
- JUN 3Current Legal Updates Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- JUN 8State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- JUN 17From Application to Signing: What Every Agent Must Know 2.5hrs.
- JUN 22Fundamentals of Manhattan Residential Property Valuations 2hrs.
- JUN 24Topics in Fair Housing Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- JUL 8Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JUL 20Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- AUG 3Topics in Fair Housing: Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- AUG 17State of the Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- AUG 24Current Legal Updates Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- MAY 18Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- MAY 18WEBINAR: What is Ranked Choice Voting and How Will it Change the Way New Yorkers
- MAY 19VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council Open Forum
- MAY 19VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- MAY 20CANCELLED - VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAY 20VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Lower Manhattan Committee Meeting
- MAY 25WEBINAR: Building Your Business: Demystifying the Co-Op Board Package
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Residential Queens Committee Meeting
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee Meting
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Rental Committee Meeting
- MAY 27Residential Brokerage Downtown Committee Presents: Tools & Technologies Forum for Your Growing Business
- JUN 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- JUN 4VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- JUN 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- JUN 9VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central District Committee Meeting
- JUN 10VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza Office Building Committee Meeting
- JUN 14VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- JUN 15VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- JUN 23Virtual Residential Ethics Course
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.