- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Fair Housing Fridays: Golden Rule #1 — Know Fair Housing Laws in Your Geographical Area of Business
- REBNY Applauds Biden Administration for Pledging Swift Completion of Gateway Program Environmental Review
- REBNY Statement on Court Ruling Regarding Broker Commissions
- Legal Line Question: Mansion Tax Update
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- APR 13Getting to Closing Attorneys Role 2hrs.
- APR 14Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- APR 21Fair Housing 3hrs.
- APR 22How to Interpret Credit Report 2hrs.
- APR 27Topics in Fair Housing Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- APR 28Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- APR 29Co-op and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- MAY 4Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- MAY 11Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- MAY 13Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- MAY 20Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- MAY 26Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- JUN 2Fair Housing 3hrs.
- JUN 8State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- APR 13VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting
- APR 13WEBINAR: Civic Engagement 101
- APR 14Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- APR 14VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- APR 15VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- APR 15VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- APR 20VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- APR 21VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- APR 21Residential Sales Council Open Forum
- APR 22VIRTUAL: Brooklyn Top Broker
- APR 28VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Meeting
- APR 28VIRTUAL: "Welcome to REBNY" New Commercial Members Introduction Seminar
- APR 30VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Clinic
- MAY 4VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- MAY 7VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- MAY 11VIRTUAL: Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- MAY 12VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- MAY 12VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAY 13VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- MAY 18Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- MAY 19VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- MAY 20CANCELLED - VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- MAY 20VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Lower Manhattan Committee Meeting
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Residential Queens Committee Meeting
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee Meting
- MAY 26VIRTUAL: Rental Committee Meeting
- JUN 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- JUN 4VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- JUN 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- JUN 9VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central District Committee Meeting
- JUN 10VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza Office Building Committee Meeting
- JUN 15VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- JUN 23Virtual Residential Ethics Course
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.