- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- The Real Estate Board of New York Partners with Real Estate Technology Leader Homesnap to Launch Public Portal For New York City’s Residential Listing Service
- Fair Housing Fridays: NEW Voucher Program: Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV)
- Legal Line Question: Agency Disclosure Form in Commercial Transactions
- Special Report: Midtown’s Retail Sector Hurt by Absence of Office Workers, Creating a New Threat to City and State Tax Revenue
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- OCT 19Fundamentals of Property Valuations- 2.5hrs.
- OCT 20Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- OCT 26Anatomy of a Retail Deal 2hrs.
- OCT 27Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- OCT 28Rules of the Road Ethical Business Practices and Co-Brokering in NYS 2.5hrs.
- NOV 3Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- NOV 4Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- NOV 16Topics in Fair Housing: Navigating Voucher Programs 3hrs.
- NOV 17Rules of the Road Ethical Business Practices and Co-Brokering in NYS 2.5hrs.
- NOV 30State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- DEC 1Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- DEC 7Residential Market Trends and Updates 2hrs.
- DEC 9Law of Agency Intensive 2hrs.
- DEC 13Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- DEC 14Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr.
- DEC 15Rules of the Road Ethical Business Practices and Co-Brokering in NYS 2.5hrs.
- JAN 26VIRTUAL: "Welcome to REBNY" New Commercial Members Introduction Seminar
- APR 12VIRTUAL: "Welcome to REBNY" New Commercial Members Introduction Seminar
- OCT 19Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- OCT 19VIRTUAL: Residential SFC Meeting
- OCT 19NYRS Exclusive Event: Navigating Through the New Normal
- OCT 20Virtual Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee Meeting
- OCT 21VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- OCT 26Virtual Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Market Discussion
- OCT 27Virtual Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- OCT 28WEBINAR: NYC: The Great Return
- OCT 28VIRTUAL: SFC Meeting
- OCT 29Virtual Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- NOV 2Virtual Commercial Brokerage Sales Brokers Committee Market Discussion
- NOV 5VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee
- NOV 9Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- NOV 9Virtual Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting
- NOV 9VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- NOV 10VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- NOV 10Virtual REBNY Residential Ethics Course (Mandatory for Members)
- NOV 12VIRTUAL: Residential SFC Meeting
- NOV 16VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- NOV 17Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- NOV 18VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors
- NOV 19Residential Rental Clinic
- DEC 2VIRTUAL: Residential SFC Meeting
- DEC 3VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee Meeting
- DEC 7VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- DEC 8VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 9Downtown Committee Meeting
- DEC 14VIRTUAL: MINF Committee Meeting Draft - DELETE
- DEC 16VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors
- JAN 1TEST Ana 1.1.2021
- JAN 7VIRTUAL: RSC Executive Committee Meeting
- JAN 12VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council Meeting
- JAN 13Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.